Saturday, September 30, 2006

Today is my Outlander 5000 km Service and checking

Today, I when to Mitsubishi dealer at Okazaki city to service my Outlander.
Here are some photos to share with you.

Actually My car haven't reached 5000km but since I had been used it for about 6 months now, it is recommended to check the break and other system. I prefer to check the engine oil and filter oftenly to keep my engine clean.

This foreman is checking the engine and replacing the Airbag sensors.

These are the sensors that removed from my Outlander today. According to Mitsubishi information these sensors need to be replaced because of supplier's product quality issue.
Its took me 1 hours for servicing my Outlander which included changed of Engine oil and Filter too.

Okay, everything works fine and no complaints.

No comments: