Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Big News! My 2nd BB was born on 24th of Oct


Just to inform you all that, my 2nd BB boy was born on 24th of Oct (Tuesday). I called him Zhi Hui (Chinese character is 志辉 , Japanese called < こころーざ かがやく> or  <し き(てる)>)
Starting from today, I will be much busy and tired than before, but I am happy to do so. Today has became a special date for me, which I can't forget in my life.

Thanks God for giving me this special gift!

For those who is planning to have more kids soon, wish you all the best and good luck. My believed, Luck is the most influence factor for having the sex that you wish. There is no special formula that could helps you by the way.

Good luck! also I would like to thanks those who have had sent me greeting cards/Email and had been visiting us and support. Once again thank you very much!

No comments: