Saturday, February 18, 2006

My friend wedding (YATABE-san) 18th FEB 2006



Congratulation to Yatabe and Mai!!!

I have just attended my very first experience of Japanese wedding ceremony and party today. He is one of my good friend at Japan, and his name is Yatabe. He is 33 years old and living in Tokyo city now. His wife (Named Mai) is from Tokyo city too.

Here are some photos to share with you.







After the Wedding ceremony, we were served the lunch at Tokyo Bay Hilton Hotel. It's Chinese cooking and the taste is very good. (Refer to the photo below)


Refer to the photo below, It's not a mirror and actually he has a twin brothter. On the Left is his elder brother who is born only a few seconds earlier.


The photo below shows the wedding gift from me. Isn't it look special?

I'm really enjoy this wedding party, and I think will never forget this wonderful moment and experience in my life. Thanks Yatabe-san!!

Wish you all the best!
御結婚おめでとうございます!
乾杯!

No comments: